Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday and Chocolate - Day 219

Today I'm thankful for chocolate. Mostly because it's amazingly tasty. (Also the vast health benefits. ;-P) And I'm thankful for my ten thousand tastebuds so I can taste the chocolate. Plus I'm thankful for a sense of smell which further enhances the taste of it. And I'm thankful for eyes to see the brown chocolaty goodness. I'm quite thankful for hands to transport the chocolate to my mouth. I'm thankful for fingers that help grip the chocolate. I'm thankful for ears that allows me to hear the magical sound of the crinkling of the wrapper off of the chocolate bar.

God's given us an amazing number of senses. Each of them is exceedingly creative and allows us to experience life in quite a fabulous fashion. We serve an awesome God.

0 comments: