Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Relationships - Real Life

I'm coming to the point where I want to have real relationships. I want to talk to people. I want to get in awkward situations. I want to not know what to say. I'm getting tired of the fake personalities of the internet where people act smarter than they are, post quotes that nobody would want to hear in real life, and put together perfectly thought through/witty thoughts. 

I want to talk to people and begin to become a better friend. I'm bad at it, but I shall try. ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And now I'm going to comment on your post, telling you that I liked it, and I agree with you, and maybe some witty quote that I found on the internet that remotely applies to this situation. :/

But on a more serious note, I do agree whole heartedly. Nothing can compete with face to face interaction, where you don't have time to think through what you're going to say, and if you say something embarrassing, tough!
~Paul

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. I'd rather have 15 friends who follow my blog than 100 that I don't know (don't know if that's trite or not, but it's true).

Hey, its better than nothing, but, yeah, I'd like to meet you sometime.

Looking forward to hearing your dad speak at the ICHE convention!