Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Thoughts of a Snowshoveler

There are times when you have to shovel. Unless you live in some sort of tropical place where I guess you could just go shovel sand into the ocean. o.0 Anyways, many thoughts run through your head. "My back hurts." "It's cold out." "How can I be sweating when it's -10." "Why are creampuffs always too hard." Etc... ^_^ So, I was outside tonight shoveling frozen snow and these thoughts flashed through my head. Then the shovel broke! Next thought.. "How does a shovel break, they aren't supposed to break!" And, finally a new Chinese proverb based off of the saying, "Use your knees."

"When your knees break, use your back, when your back breaks use your head. And go buy a SNOWBLOWER!!!!" ~ written by Daniel S. sometime in the Jurassic period. o.0

1 comments:

Sisters 4 said...

Dearest Brother,

WHERE IS THE POST!!!! :)

Love,
Your Sweet Sister...