Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The People Who Know You, Who You Don't Know

It's always fun to meet someone who knows you, but you don't know them. The conversations from meetings like that are always fun...

I.E.

Random Guy: Hey Daniel, it's good to see you again.
Daniel: Wow, it's been a long time! (notice the avoidance of the name)
RG:So, how's it going?
Daniel: Good. How about yourself?
RG:Good
*awkward silence*
(And, the conversation continues but because I must go to bed...)
RG: Yeah, I still remember the time when you laughed so hard milk came out of your nose.


*awkward silence*

Daniel: Uhh, yeah... That was hilarious... (kind of sarcastic/weirded out voice)
RG: Anyways, it was nice to see you Daniel
Daniel: See ya, bob?? o.0


I am committing to posting everyday, so I apologize if the posts don't make any sense...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Dan! I know exactly what you mean.. I've had some really weird people before (i.e - one girl was adamant she knew me and kept saying how she hadn't seen me in forever.. I kept going through my mind but couldn't come up knowing anyone with purple hair... hmmm) :)