Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Life of a New Blog

'Twas the night of excited hopes and dreams, when all through the house

All was excited bliss, except for the mouse;

The thoughts of heartwarming cheer to be brought out with care,

In hopes that the blog's life would always be there;

The great visions of glory glowed in my head,

Never seeing that it may be put to bed...

And, then at that point his creative juices expired. So, the "poem" came to an end... <_<>

Lol, well I have now come to try to actually post in a blog consistently. I've tried in the past, but it always dies the standard death of most blogs. I want this blog to be something where I just post random stuff that comes into my head and doesn't have a requirement that every post isn't really intellectual and thoughtful. :-P

0 comments: