Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We Are Weak: But He is Strong

We as humans are weak, fallible, finite beings. It's easy to forget that. I know, when you're down in the dumps after you made a mistake or fell for a temptation, you definitely feel the weight of your finite and fallible self. But when life is going "good" and you're on top of the world with work, relationships, fun, etc, that's generally when we forget our true reality. But we can't forget. We can't forget our situation. We are nothing without God. We need Him all the time. 

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ~ Philippians 4:13

1 comments:

Veronica said...

So true... when I'm sick or hurting in some way, I often realize that it's a good thing, because if it weren't for those reminders that I'm not in control, and can't handle things on my own, I'd probably be a pretty horrible person.