Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tempted

All our lives, we will be tempted. Tempted by some sort of sin. Whether it be pride, lust, envy, hatred, etc, we will have moments in our lives where we will be tempted. Maybe it will be our flesh, or maybe it will be others who tempt us. But the question isn't, will you be tempted. The question is, what will you do when that temptation presents itself. Will you give in? Or will you run to Christ? Really, those are the only two answers. Maybe we will run from one sin, into another. But that's just giving in. Turn to Christ. He will help you. He will deliver you. You may feel that you fall over and over. But get back up. Take that next step. Stay on that narrow road. Don't fall asleep. Just Do Not Stop. Don't Stop Fighting! This is not a road that is filled with flowers and soft moss. It's a road filled with bandits, rocks, thorns, thistles, and critics.

Love you all. Have a great Thursday. ^_^

And I do apologize, I haven't been posting every day. I do try to, but sometimes I forget or as in the last couple times, I wrote up a really long post and then decided against posting it.. And the offer still stands, if you can catch me the day after I miss a post, I'll mail you something. My e-mail is in my profile. ;-P

0 comments: