Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Peace - Day 45

I like to run. I enjoy running the most at night. There's no cars, no lights except the stars and the moon. I feel peaceful. As I feel the dirt under my feet and look up at the stars, I see the handiwork of God. And seeing that I serve such a magnificent and great God I feel peace.

I'm not a very peaceful person most of the time. I tend to either be stressed or in a state of lethargy. And I think it really comes down to trusting God. Why would we be worried or stressed if we depended upon God?

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Picture of the day: (I don't necessarily take these, but if you use my camera I might use them. :-P )

0 comments: