Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

AHHHH! Busy...

Hey Guys,

Yep, it's a letter. That's how bad this has gotten. No blogging going down here... :-/ This will have to be fast, because I have to get up in about 6 hours. Gym.. Zzzzz. But here's a couple things God has been teaching me.

When you're young, working 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week is not bad. In fact, in order for you to get to the point that you're able to work 8 hours a day and make a decent living, you have to do this. At my current level of skills, in order for me to get done what someone else, who has been in the field for 10 years, gets done, I have to work 30% longer and harder. In other words, find a field where a great opportunity is there for you, then go work 10-12 hours a day for 3 years. Ta-da, you're good to go.

I am terrible at communication. Even though I've always thought I'm good at it. But, if you are terrible at communicating, go do it. It's great fun. :-D

Also, love God, love others. Hate the world, flesh, and devil. Don't dwell on the evil in your life, dwell on the good He is working into you.

Love,
Daniel

1 comments:

GW said...

Thanks for the reminder to dwell on the good God is doing in our lives and not the evil. I really needed to hear that today ... actually, I need to hear it every day.