Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Understand?

Ugh, why do people have to be so complicated? *pulls face off* There's a reason every business has an HR department.. Sometimes I wish I could understand why people do things. But that would make life horrible on the other hand. I.e. If everyone was a robot. But what makes a serial killer do what he does? What makes a man destroy another's property?

Ultimately, everything that's done without Christ is done with a sinful mindset. If one is not in Christ, then he is not in him. (He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. ~ Matthew 12:30) And I think most psychology classes are going to miss this. Either one is going to be driven by one's own wicked heart, or by the heart that has been regenerated by Christ. And that kind of un-complicates everything.

0 comments: