Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Richness - Day 86

I hope I win the lottery.

I'm being sarcastic.

A thought I think many people have thought this from time to time. I was thinking about this today. Lottery is big business. It's millions of people putting money into a pot so one person can get rich with no work. Why do we desire this? Is this really what taking dominion is all about? It's about having enough money so we don't have to take dominion or work?

Proverbs 28:20 A faithful man will be richly blessed, but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.

I think what defines most of success is faithfulness. That commitment to work with your business for 10 years. Your faithfulness in a marriage. Your faithfulness in a family. Your faithfulness in a church. Your faithfulness to a job. Instead of going for the get rich quick approach with all things in life, instead being faithful will bless you so much more. Not that we don't need wisdom, but faithfulness is a big deal. And many people aren't very faithful.

Picture of the day #86: (many of the pictures lately have been from our D@C because I got so many good pictures and didn't want to waste them. ;-) )

0 comments: