Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love Solves Problems
The Posts of Daniel. A sinner saved by the blood of Christ.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Sunday Scripture
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. ~ Genesis 1:1
Seems like a fitting start to a new year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Daniel
Maturing is never easy. It's not pretty. But it's good. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. - Galatians 4:7
View my complete profile
Followers
All images copyrighted by Daniel Swanson unless otherwise noted.. Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Ultimate Standard When Debating
As a Christian, my ultimate standard is the Bible. If we didn't have the Bible, we wouldn't have a source for ethics. We wouldn'...
Too Tire.... - Day 224
I need to find a quote because I'm too tired to write anything.... Zzzzzz...
Christian Fundamentalism - Fundies
Ugh, externalistic fundamentalism. That beautiful concept that has helped produce more crusty Christians than I can imagine. It makes a lot...
Super Bowl - Day 19
Today is the most watched television broadcast of the year. It's a time spent with friends, family, etc. watching a bunch of guys hit ea...
Internet Trolls - Day 44
Hahaha, I laugh just thinking of them. I know they're out there. They look like anything from a young adolescent boy up to some homescho...
Becoming Beautiful - Day 93
People are very critical of how they look. “I look terrible in that picture,” they say. “Delete that picture because I look bad. My smile i...
Stage Fright - Day 51
Public speaking is one of the biggest fears that people suffer from. About 75% of people fear public speaking which is supposedly one of the...
Modesty for Women Because Guys Care
Modesty is such a hard issue. If you take a look at the online survey the Harris brothers ran, you can see there are quite different respons...
Looking Good - Day 74
I know I've made a post similar to this a couple months ago, but I've been reading several articles and some news clippings.. And th...
Life's Tough - Deal with It
Life is difficult. Always. You're always facing decisions. You're always going to have a hard time doing something. I don't care...
Blog Archive
►
2020
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(70)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2012
(120)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(18)
▼
January
(31)
Godly, effeminate, or macho?
Multiple
Sunday Scriptures
Job 1-2
No Time
Job 1 - First Sermon
Join Me in Listening to Morecraft’s Series on Job
Leading You Astray?
Excuses
Sunday Scriptures
In the World
Enjoy
Work Hard
What Gives You Hope?
Consistent
Why?
Sunday Scriptures
Saturday Sayings
Good Day
Trials
Grumpy
Meh
It's the Little Steps
Sunday Scriptures
Hurt
Thankful Friday
Angry Letters
Caring Can Hurt
Love Vs. Duty
Families Hate Each Other?
Sunday Scripture
►
2011
(346)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment