Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gen2 Survey

Mmmm, I'm ignoring this blog too much. Sorry guys. I haven't been feeling super inspired to write stuff worth sharing. Lots of traveling, work, and other shtuff.

Anyways, I'll try to bring a decent post sometime this next week. I've been reading way more than I have been in the past, and I think I've learned a good number of things to share. But at the same time, the more I read, the more I realize how much I need to grow.

 Merh.

Anyways, so I have a question for you all. Dr. Brian Ray is putting on a survey for anyone between the ages of 18-38 who have been raised in a Christian home. I figure that's kind of my demographic. ;-P

Gen 2 Survey

If you guys wouldn't mind taking the survey, that would be great! And also, they're giving away several iPad minis so that's cool. ^_^

 Also, if you could share it on your blogs that would be cool. They have a bunch of banners you can use on their FB page. https://www.facebook.com/Gen2Survey

Talk to you all tomorrow. :-)

0 comments: